Super Contributor

I really wish 1/2 sizes were sold because that is exactly what I need - I'm so tired of having rings spin on me because they're a tad too large. However, as annoying as it is to me, I can understand why it's not done due to inventory and space....

Yes, esmeraldagooch - you are right about ring guards. They're my best friends!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Thank you, Esmeralda. How timely you should post this today. I just realized my old tube is dried out and I need more for my latest purchases. My size changes by the season, now that its cold out, my rings are turning and that drives me nuts.

Honored Contributor

..probably because they would have to have too much inventory on hand. Also, QVC doesn't make it's own jewelry, the manufacturers they deal with would charge QVC more money if they had to make rings in half sizes.

Respected Contributor

I just got a new ring from G&A and it's a little loose. I chose to use this instead of sending it in for a redo. Regular jewelers can't size tension settings.

Super Contributor

I use these little things made of PVC called Ring Snuggies that I got from Walmart. A pack was $3.88 each last year. They're sold at the jewelry counter in a display box. I recommend you buy several packs and store them in a zip-top bag. They come in six different sizes and you can trim the length to fit your ring. I'm literally wearing one on my QVC Affinity ring right now. You can't really tell it's even on the ring when wearing it.

There's a slit on one side of the Snuggie. You open it up a little with your thumb nail and press the back of your ring in it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ring-Snuggies-Ring-Adjusters/19512955

Honored Contributor

They would have to retool the machinery......and boost prices considerably

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
On 11/10/2014 esmeraldagooch said:

No, this is what I was talking about.

http://www.luc-co.com/ring-accessories/ring-guard-solution---clear

New and Improved Ring Guard Solution

I've used this product or something like it, mine is white. It works very well and has remained on several of my rings for 5 or 6 years. Can easily be removed. Just be sure to wipe the ring with alcohol to remove traces of body oils before using.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment