Valued Contributor

I really enjoy Isaac shows for the entertainment value, and best of all, the clothing! QVC, please consider adding more shows

Esteemed Contributor

Re: more Isaac shows, please!

In the beginning I did not like his clothing,or rather they did not fit well so I stopped buying them but reciently I bought a few tee shirts and they are the best QVC sells IMO

so much better than D&Co

so I will be watching a whole lot more now!  <3

Honored Contributor

I love his clothes and enjoy watching him..........as long as he's not with the host who is currently out on leave.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy listensing to Issac and his shows.  I find him personable and interesting.  I also love his clothes and buy too many of them!  I do wish the hosts would let him talk more; they interject too many unnecessary comments and interrupt the flow of his presentation and description of items.  He is a very talented man in addition to designing - he is also theatricly talented.  Was on Fame many years ago for those of you who remember that show.  He also works in the theater industry.  He and Shawn are a good match most of the time, but I do enjoy him with also with less quirky hosts.

Trusted Contributor

I agree - let him talk!  He is extremely entertaining.  I like him more with hosts who aren't interrupting him.