Valued Contributor

I just wanted to tell you that I saw the scour daddy 2 days ago at B B and Beyond   I grabbed a pack and I love them  I got 3 for 3.99   I have used them and I am really happy I bought them  If  you use your coupon you can take 20% off so todays deal is not good Im going to get more before they go up  Now  you dont get that holder but I dont want it anyway  If I  bought 4 packs  it would  be 15 96  minus my 5 dollar coupon  10 .96

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @mollymaggie, I will be going to BB&B in a few days and I’ll pick them up to try them.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie

I buy my scrub daddy at BB&B all the time.  The singles are $3.99 and 3 pack/$9.99. Of course, I always use my 20% coupons.

I always seem to find great things there & sometimes too much! I'm a kitchen gadget lover!

Valued Contributor

@mollymaggie

I just saw a presentation for the Scour Daddy, on QVC, yesterday.

Recently I've been thinking about buying some Scrub Daddy, then I saw this new presentation. Can you tell me what the difference is between the Scour Daddy, and the Scrub Daddy? 

QVC is selling the Scour Daddy at the featured price of 12 for $18.36. They also include a sink caddy.

Valued Contributor

There isnt much of a difference really  It is thinner and maybe easier to hold  It is  a rectangle but is it enough to rush and buy  No  When you see them at B B and Beyond  check them out and see for yourself  They are alot cheaper than Then the daddy  3 for the price of one