Valued Contributor

I gave the polar sheet tsv a 1 in a review  It never showed up so now I am asking you  Were you shocked at the quality of sheets you received  I have bought at least 30 sets over the years  They were always thick and plush  This time I received the thinnest and roughest sheets I have ever felt  I just want to know if it is just I

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie   I must be missing something but if it never showed up, how do you know it was thin?  Giving a product one star due to a customer service issue is NOT A REVIEW if the product.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Just a FYI.

When they had a wonderful TSV last year, pre-Christmas on the polar sheets, I purchased 3 sets and all were the BEST I've ever had (like you, I have many other sets from prior years). Very plush and thick and soft.

I still have a new set I never used that I'll enjoy this year (along with the others) on my new bed that I just purchased!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mollymaggie   I must be missing something but if it never showed up, how do you know it was thin?  Giving a product one star due to a customer service issue is NOT A REVIEW if the product.

@Kachina624  I think she means the review never showed up. She gave it a 1 because the sheets were thin.

Esteemed Contributor

I got some of the polar sheets a few years ago. We couldn't use them, we got way too hot. But mine were thick and plush.

Esteemed Contributor

Since they have become a big seller on the Q they are most likely making them cheaper with less quality material.  Same story, different day.

I do own a couple sets of these but purchased them several years ago and they are still going strong.  I like them but have resorted back to my LL Bean flannel sheets.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased these and while they are not very thick, they are extremely soft (and warm). 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I believe @mollymaggie  was referring to her "1" star review never showed in reviews...not the item🤔.

@mollymaggie 

Last year I ordered 2 sets of TSV.  They were the ones with 4 pc, checked top sheet/solidbottom.  I love and use year round.

I finally opened and washed a set today ...they are as "thin" as the set I donated to animal shelter.  The new set isn't the same loft I

I'm surprised as the set I donated was purchased 2 years ago and just started to show wear.  The other is fine🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    Too bad you didn't open them in time to return.  I imagine you assumed the were the same as the good ones you got.

I got a pair of Catherine Zeta-Jones oversize throws that were so thin, I could watch TV through them.  They're in my donation bag.  I didn't check either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment