Valued Contributor
I keep meaning to write and ask if you people that bought the Nov Luminara TSV are astounded on the battery life I wasnt going to buy until Janine said the battery life is ------ I forget the exact time but it was months I couldnt believe it so I replaced many of my old candles with these I bought 2 sets I put the batteries in them in mid November and they are still lighting every night We are talking 6 months I wish I ordered more but how would I know which they are? Are you people having the same luck and are you amazed?
Valued Contributor

They just keep getting better. I have one of their oldest lanterns which runs on 2 D batteries, and I have to change the batteries about every 2 months. I have one of the original heritage lanterns that came out about 3 years ago, and that lasts about 5 months on 2 C batteries. A set of holiday ones that I bought 2 years ago lasts 6 months on 2 C batteires. I think that as long as what you buy came out in the last 2 years, you’re going to get excellent battery life.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:
I keep meaning to write and ask if you people that bought the Nov Luminara TSV are astounded on the battery life I wasnt going to buy until Janine said the battery life is ------ I forget the exact time but it was months I couldnt believe it so I replaced many of my old candles with these I bought 2 sets I put the batteries in them in mid November and they are still lighting every night We are talking 6 months I wish I ordered more but how would I know which they are? Are you people having the same luck and are you amazed?

@mollymaggie 

Check on 'Order Status' in your 'Account', then click on 'All Orders' and it will pull up your previous orders.

Scroll down to Nov. and the purchase you made should show there.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie  Is this the right item?

I didn't order them but am SO glad battery life has improved on Luminaras.  

H217510

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie   I am so glad to hear this.

I have had no luck with the Luminara lanterns and candles but all of mine are the older versions. I had just about given up.

Honored Contributor

Re: luminara TSV

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mollymaggie  Is this the right item?

I didn't order them but am SO glad battery life has improved on Luminaras.  

H217510

You are quite the sluth @SHOPR .

I found A217507,508,509.

You are spot on.  I don't think there have been many multi timer options offered.  Luminara seems to have faded into the background.  All my old candles are working fine.  Had there been more tempation, I may have upgraded some. 😎