Contributor

Re: loving the ice skate with the flowers and lights

What is the item number for the skate? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 circles said:

I was so surprised how quickly all the P&H items sold out...I loved that sleigh...but I barely looked up and the sold sign was posted....

I was so good all month resisting buying ANYTHING Christmas and then I saw that sleigh. Boy was I glad I had fast fingers cause I had just gotten half-way through the on-line order process when the sold out sign popped up.

Frequent Contributor

I lved the skate also, review said it didn't hang well. Anyone know the item # for the village w/ the fountain..?
Honored Contributor

What is the item number for the skate?

I love Plow and Hearth wreaths. They are gorgeous.

Plow and Hearth has a wreath hanger on their website with a battery-operated candle. It looks just like the ones people put in their windows - if anybody is interested.

Honored Contributor

i think the skates are gone - hopefully only for now and they will return before Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

The lighted ice skate is on the P & H website. $39.95. I am not sure if it is the one you are referring to because I didn't see it. Check there site.
Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 MaryV said: I lved the skate also, review said it didn't hang well. Anyone know the item # for the village w/ the fountain..?

H203127 I looked up the fountain online and it got pretty bad reviews.

Honored Contributor

I make up several skates like this for my front porch each year, using real skates. Easy to find at thrift stores or auctions. Sometimes I even use real greens and such, other times I buy artificial.

Super Contributor

On 8/2/2014 mominohio said:

I make up several skates like this for my front porch each year, using real skates. Easy to find at thrift stores or auctions. Sometimes I even use real greens and such, other times I buy artificial.

have no idea what skate everyone is talkinng about, but mominohio this sounds like something I've done,. I must say, the ones I made were wonderful. I'd seen one on the corner of a bar at a B&B and put that idea in the back of my mind. I too got some from yard sales, Uncle used to ice skate, various places. Many friends of mine now have them adorning their front door or elsewhere (problem arose with people with DOUBLE front doors!!)