Honored Contributor

Any one buy and receive the 3 small pumpkins?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

Waiting for the Large one.  Best laid plans.. .Kansas is in the upper 80s. . my stuff is on that hot UPS truck. . Yikes

Respected Contributor

Me too....the small pumpkins shpped...and it's in the 80's all week and all next week...hopefully nothing will melt.

Contributor

I received them yesterday.  They are very nice & in perfect condition.  It was 85 and they spent the day on a UPS truck.

Respected Contributor

Just got mine...perfect condition....BUT I hate the smell of them!! Says Apple Pumpkin Pie....terrible fragrance IMO...very disappointed in that....haven't burned one yet but if I don't care for a fragrance when not lit I am positive I won't like it when lit.  Really a bummer....If I had smelled this in a store I would have set it down right away.  At least the little pumpkins are attractive.

Now I am thinking I better cancel that large pumpkin I ordered....it is supposed to be a different frangrance but if it stinks awful like these do then I don't want it.  

I'll be passing on all other candles from this homewrox....I need to smell something frist...I have a headache now from sniffing it.

Thank goodness it let me cancel the big one.

Just wanted to add....these smell nothing like apple...nothing like pumpkin pie...kinda waxy and whatever is giving me the awful headache I can't quite explain....feel sick now.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Just got mine...perfect condition....BUT I hate the smell of them!! Says Apple Pumpkin Pie....terrible fragrance IMO...very disappointed in that....haven't burned one yet but if I don't care for a fragrance when not lit I am positive I won't like it when lit.  Really a bummer....If I had smelled this in a store I would have set it down right away.  At least the little pumpkins are attractive.

Now I am thinking I better cancel that large pumpkin I ordered....it is supposed to be a different frangrance but if it stinks awful like these do then I don't want it.  

I'll be passing on all other candles from this homewrox....I need to smell something frist...I have a headache now from sniffing it.

Just wanted to add....these smell nothing like apple...nothing like pumpkin pie...kinda waxy and whatever is giving me the awful headache I can't quite explain....feel sick now.

I am not happy with mine either ,the smell is nothing to jump up in the air over,at all.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

I am not happy with mine either ,the smell is nothing to jump up in the air over,at all.

Hey @goldensrbest glad I am not alone on the fragrance of these. Had my husband smell them he couldn't figure out what they smelled like and asked me "what is it supposed to be?" he didn't like them at all.  I told him apple/pumpkin pie...we both laughed at that!  More like a cheap candle you would find at a dollar store.

I had a $35 Q gift card...a promotion that they gave me that I used on this order so at least I am only out about $10