Honored Contributor

For those who asked:Malden Mills Polar Fleece Sheets are TSV for 10/19

[ Edited ]

Just got my Insider:

for those looking for polar fleece sheets with extra pillowcases on 10/19 they are all sizes as TSV.

IMG_2089.JPG

Valued Contributor

Re: For those who asked:Malden Mills Polar Fleece Sheets are TSV for 10/19

Anything for Berkshire Blanket velvet soft sheets? I love the Polar fleece...but then I tried the Bershire sheets...oh my! They are like sleeping on a Gund teddy bear!

Honored Contributor

@Quse

not in the Insider. Sorry!

Im sure they'll offer them since Fall is here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Quse wrote:

Anything for Berkshire Blanket velvet soft sheets? I love the Polar fleece...but then I tried the Bershire sheets...oh my! They are like sleeping on a Gund teddy bear!

If you put in bersksire sheets up in the search bar they offer a really nice set right now. I can't remember the price.

Honored Contributor

@Quse  Thanks for the mention; I just ordered a set. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

And I'm still not getting the Insider and it's not showing up yet online, so I guess I'll have to wait to see what's on offer.

Honored Contributor

@Quse wrote:

@Quse  I had both sets.  Love the Polar Fleece sheets. 

The Berkshire Velvet sheets were extremely slippery, so much so that they never stayed on the bed. The top sheet constantly slid off the bed.  I was fighting with it all through the night to bring it back over to stay covered.  Each morning, the top sheet and comforter would be hanging off the side of the bed.  Nice sheets, but way too slippery. 

I now use that set on top of my fur baby's bed.  It spills off her bed too, but she seems to like bringing it back from all over the floor every night to hug it like a stuffed toy before she sleeps.  So they didn't go to waste. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have four sets of the Berkshire velvet which I LOVE.  

I am tempted to try the fleece but I am not sure how they would compare.  I would think the fleece would be incredibly warm and not breathe like the Velvet does.  

Would that be true if you've had them both or about the same?  I am all about warmth so if the fleece is quite warm, that would be a good thing to me.      

Honored Contributor

I've never tried the velvet sheets but I know we use the polar fleece all year (and I live in FL!) I love they are cozy and not to warm for us (I keep my ac on 73).

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I've never tried the velvet sheets but I know we use the polar fleece all year (and I live in FL!) I love they are cozy and not to warm for us (I keep my ac on 73).

@homedecor1  Thanks!  I'm the state up and I keep mine on 80 believe it or not.  I am always cold!  I might just pick these up and try them out.