Honored Contributor

I like wreaths, wildflowers, and the like.  

I got a woodland wreath from Hallmark Cards about 4 years ago it is one of my favorites.  It's at the top of the stairs.

There are some beautiful wreaths on etsy!  They blow almost everything I have seen in retail out of the water!

Does your son/daughter use a wreath at all at their house?

Our son does not.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love wreaths. I have them for all holidays and occasions. I always have two hanging on my pantry doors and one on front door. Right now it's all patriotic. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸  No one else in my family does the wreath thing either. I have a local store here and the lady is absolutely gifted at making wreaths. 

Respected Contributor

I'm the only one who has a wreath. Mine is always on my front door, and I always have an American Flag on my front porch.

Respected Contributor

I like having wreaths on the door(s).  I have a double door, so I always need two.  I always put some out for Halloween (we do a scary theme) then change to Fall after then and then into Christmas.  I've been looking for new Christmas wreaths for a while now but haven't found anything I like.  I then don't put anything out until Spring and then I usually don't put anything on the doors for summer because I live in the Southeast and it gets so darn hot.  The sun just beats on my door most of the day.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have a basket of faux flowers and a candle wreath hanger on my front door. I change the flowers seasonally. Planters of flowers and basil along with the American flag alongside the door.

DS #1 has a wreath on the front door of his house, provided by his MIL.

I doubt DS #2 has anything hanging on his front door. He is moving at the end of the summer.

Esteemed Contributor

Have bought all my wreaths from Etsy for years.  A bright pink on the front door now - just changed from 3 colored + black/white ribbon this weekend.

(there are many many sloppy inferior no class wreaths available )

Respected Contributor

I have a passion for wreaths.  I always have a new seasonal one on my front door, and during holidays, I may display one inside, as well.  

I've purchased from various sellers, but also enjoy making them myself. And, I have to say, I'm getting pretty darn good at it.

However, I'm finding that it's not much cheaper to craft them yourself, if you go for the higher end materials.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I always have a wreath or something wooden on our front door.  I am also a big fan of Etsy.  They seem to have everything one could want.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I always have a wreath on my door, except during nesting season. My daughter had the most pathetic winter wreath on her door when I was down there in December. I bought her an "as is" for winter from QVC and an "as is" from Valerie for Spring/Summer. She loved them! My DIL always has something beautiful on her door as well. She has a covered porch, so she has quite a charming display. I'm going to check out the wreaths from Etsy. I like candle rings too and have found beautiful candle rings at Piper Classics.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

Funny thing happened when our boys were in their mid teens!  Some friends came over in the evening, I opened the front door, and found a bird had been nesting in the wreath!  With the door open, she flew straight out INTO the house!  (We live in the woods!)

I got everyone to stand back, cut off the great room lights, and she flew out to the bright porch!!!!  The wreath came down!  I used a wooden craft daisy wreath!