Super Contributor

These are all beautiful, thank you for posting the great pictures.

Super Contributor
On 2/18/2014 Bobby K said:

Hi Whitelinen,

Oh my gosh, you would have loved those shows....can't believe you missed them. THey were when she first came to the Q....'93, '94, '95. They were called "Decorating with Wreaths". I was listening to her tell the story one day, as she was reminiscing about her first days of the Q. She said her wreath shows that she started with ....her and her husband, Will...would pack up the U-Haul and drive from New Jersey to Westchester. And you are so right ....the Country French Euchalyptus was my favorite. It cost about $29.95 (Can you believe that {#emotions_dlg.w00t} ?) She used all fresh materials that were dried...larkspur, euchalyptus and other dried flowers. Looking back now....I still wish I had those too. I would have gladly sent an extra to you....I had plenty. Like my husband said...he was going to leave me if I purchased one more wreath. Sure wish I still had a Country French Euchalyptus wreath....I would send it to you in a heartbeat.

Bobby you are the sweetest!

Don't you think this is the way of the world lately? Seems like raw materials are all so expensive now. Guess this is every generation's complaint . . .

Super Contributor

Beautiful, Moxie. Thank you for the lovely photos.

Whitelinen, be sure to check in and tell us how much the script burlap ribbon is. I just love it.

Honored Contributor

Very beautiful. I love wreaths too!

Valued Contributor
On 2/19/2014 Rosehill said:

Beautiful, Moxie. Thank you for the lovely photos.

Whitelinen, be sure to check in and tell us how much the script burlap ribbon is. I just love it.

It's available online Rosehill...$14.99 for 3 yards and you can use a coupon. It's 4" wide. So pretty!