Honored Contributor
Very pretty. I always have a wreath on my front door
Super Contributor

I love this wreath, whitelinen. The instructions are very easy to follow. The special burlap with script ribbon really makes it. It's nice that the ribbon can be ordered if someone really wants it and doesn't have a Hobby Lobby nearby.

Super Contributor

Hi rosehill!

I decided to price this one. Going to try to get to HL sometime this week. If I can find the tulips on sale it might be doable. Just depends on finding everything at special pricing. 6-7 tulip bundles could really add up unless I find them half off.

I really like the scrip ribbon bow; something different!

Super Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Beautiful wreaths.

Thanks for the tutorial.

Super Contributor

Gorgeous moxie!!!!! Love!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing Mixie...LOVE the white tulip wreath!

Super Contributor
On 2/18/2014 whitelinen said:
On 2/17/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Whitelinen....

I love that wreath you posted. I am a huge lover of wreaths...we always have one on our front door for all seasons. I could look at them all day. I remember when Valerie started out on QVC 20 yrs ago, her shows were called "Decorating with Wreaths". That's all Val sold....was wreaths. They were gorgeous and I must have purchased about 25 of them over the course of a year or two. Sure wish she would still sell the wreaths like she used to . I do love the wreath you posted above. It's beautiful.

Hi BobbyK!! You are a wreath lover!! I would like to see all of your wreaths, 25 is a great number!!

Hello Whitelinen...

Yes, I'm definitely a wreath lover like you. I so wish I had pictures to show you...but, all the wreaths I've purchased 18-20 yrs ago are sadly gone as I gifted so many of them and the rest got a little sad looking after many years. Whitelinen, you would have loved Val's shows when she first started. She used a lot of euchalyptus and larkspur...my husband said if I bought one more wreath he was going to leave me {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. Her show was called "Decorating with Wreaths" way way back and that was all she sold....wreaths ....and tons of them. You would have loved one called the "Country French Euchalyptus Wreath". We had that one over our fireplace for many many years...but, after a while they do get a little sad looking and they need to be tossed. Oh how I wish Valerie still did those wreath shows.

Thank you for starting this thread. I love wreaths of all kinds.

Super Contributor
On 2/18/2014 Bobby K said:
On 2/18/2014 whitelinen said:
On 2/17/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Whitelinen....

I love that wreath you posted. I am a huge lover of wreaths...we always have one on our front door for all seasons. I could look at them all day. I remember when Valerie started out on QVC 20 yrs ago, her shows were called "Decorating with Wreaths". That's all Val sold....was wreaths. They were gorgeous and I must have purchased about 25 of them over the course of a year or two. Sure wish she would still sell the wreaths like she used to . I do love the wreath you posted above. It's beautiful.

Hi BobbyK!! You are a wreath lover!! I would like to see all of your wreaths, 25 is a great number!!

Hello Whitelinen...

Yes, I'm definitely a wreath lover like you. I so wish I had pictures to show you...but, all the wreaths I've purchased 18-20 yrs ago are sadly gone as I gifted so many of them and the rest got a little sad looking after many years. Whitelinen, you would have loved Val's shows when she first started. She used a lot of euchalyptus and larkspur...my husband said if I bought one more wreath he was going to leave me {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. Her show was called "Decorating with Wreaths" way way back and that was all she sold....wreaths ....and tons of them. You would have loved one called the "Country French Euchalyptus Wreath". We had that one over our fireplace for many many years...but, after a while they do get a little sad looking and they need to be tossed. Oh how I wish Valerie still did those wreath shows.

Thank you for starting this thread. I love wreaths of all kinds.

Wow BK! I don't remember her wreath shows! I have been at the Q a while. Don't know how I missed them--maybe my wreath obsession was not in full swing then.

That Country French Eucalyptus wreath would be just the thing for me! Bet it would cost twice as much now.

Super Contributor

Hi Whitelinen,

Oh my gosh, you would have loved those shows....can't believe you missed them. THey were when she first came to the Q....'93, '94, '95. They were called "Decorating with Wreaths". I was listening to her tell the story one day, as she was reminiscing about her first days of the Q. She said her wreath shows that she started with ....her and her husband, Will...would pack up the U-Haul and drive from New Jersey to Westchester. And you are so right ....the Country French Euchalyptus was my favorite. It cost about $29.95 (Can you believe that {#emotions_dlg.w00t} ?) She used all fresh materials that were dried...larkspur, euchalyptus and other dried flowers. Looking back now....I still wish I had those too. I would have gladly sent an extra to you....I had plenty. Like my husband said...he was going to leave me if I purchased one more wreath. Sure wish I still had a Country French Euchalyptus wreath....I would send it to you in a heartbeat.