Respected Contributor

Late this afternoon I ordered an Eddie Bauer comforter set from Costco dot com. Cost was $50, no shipping.  It's shipped with delivery expected in 3 days.  My experience with Costco is delivery is usually quicker than advised.  I saw this same set elsewhere ranging in price from approx. $65 to over $100. Great company to do business with.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wow What Service

[ Edited ]

Costco is great.  Often have free shipping.  I like the Amanda jeans.

Good for you, happygal.  Eddie Bauer is a nice brand.

Respected Contributor

They are a wonderful company.  Love the fact I can order online and if I don't like it or there's a problem I can just return to the store.  Great CS always.

Esteemed Contributor

I can’t say enough about how wonderful a company Costco is.They stand by everything they sell.Their Customer Service is excellent.

Costco doubles or better manufacturer warranties at no cost.They provide free lifetime support on electronics through their Concierge Service.They accept returns easily without receipts.They just look up the purchase through your account. 

A few months ago I went to Costco to replace a folding chair that had broken.I had bought it there about 18 months prior.I mentioned it to the employee who reached up to get it for me.He told me to go home & bring in the broken chair & they would exchange it !! I did it with no hassles!!

They also pay their employees extremely well.Way above minimum wage & provide them with excellent benefits!!

Respected Contributor

I ordered a beauty product late last Wednesday afternoon and received Friday afternoon with my mail (between 3-4).  I ordered sunscreen from Walmart on 3/12 and I received an email it will be delivered today, 3/14.  On the other hand, I ordered several items from QVC 3/5.  It was "in process" time.  I had to call and check on it.  So far I've only gotten 2 of the 4 items.  I've never thought of shopping Costco.com but I'm going to check it out.