Honored Contributor

Re: Will I get sent to the dungeon for this?

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday  If you do, let me know and I'll send you a get out of the dungeon for free card. Nothing about that video (least of all her somewhat ridiculous togs) impressed me. I didn't like the space and I didn't like the bland, predictable, transitional, completely neutral decor. Nothing remotely original to be seen. That living room might as well be a lobby of some sort, and the rest of it, a commercial property. Such an easy pass.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Totally agree, this has become a yawn. No color and so boring...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Nonametoday  If you do, let me know and I'll send you a get out of the dungeon for free card. Nothing about that video (least of all her somewhat ridiculous togs) impressed me. I didn't like the space and I didn't like the bland, predictable, transitional completely neutral decor. Nothing remotely original to be seen.

@stevieb 

I want this new Restoration Hardware and Studio McGee look to be over and done with.  Let's get on to real interior decor and design.  I might need that get-out-of-dungeon-free card.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Nonametoday  If you do, let me know and I'll send you a get out of the dungeon for free card. Nothing about that video (least of all her somewhat ridiculous togs) impressed me. I didn't like the space and I didn't like the bland, predictable, transitional completely neutral decor. Nothing remotely original to be seen.

@stevieb 

I want this new Restoration Hardware and Studio McGee look to be over and done with.  Let's get on to real interior decor and design.  I might need that get-out-of-dungeon-free card.  LOL.

@Nonametoday  I see limited appeal. RH does have some nice things but this look to me is a relatively 'pat' aesthetic, and is just lazy decorating that, overall, is somewhat flat and uninspired.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the house was pretty, but had trouble keeping my eyes of of that hideous shirt she was wearing.  

Respected Contributor

What a snooze.  There was not one thing that i saw that i liked.  So boring.  And taking out the cabinets?  All that space in the glass cabinets for display only?  Nope you couldn't give me that house.

Honored Contributor

I think the design is very understated and comfortable.  It's certainly not Restoration Hardware nor did I see any white washed furniture but my viewing stopped at the kitchen that I loved.  It looked expensive and tasteful.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I did not say that it was whitewashed.  I said I was as tired of this look, which is the Restoration Hardware look, and perhaps more quickly tired of this than the whitewashed look.  Very important that I make that difference because I did not say this was whitewashed.  It is a Restoration Hardware look, however.

Honored Contributor

Bear in mind, they store the wine in the dungeons, so it's not necessarily a place you want to leave.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!