Honored Contributor

I stumbled upon this product this morning on Google.  I ordered it from Amazon.  I hope this works.  I am having troubles cleaning my showers & tubs (due to old age).  If this does not work or does work I see a cleaning person in the not too distant future.

Anyone tried this?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I use it and it works very well for me  !!

Respected Contributor

I got a bottle for the outside of my home and was very disappointed. After following the directions and waiting there was very little difference at all to my outdoor area.  On to get a pressure wash done from a local vendor.

Esteemed Contributor

I used this for years on the showers until I couldn't find it on QVC. Worked well for me.

Contributor

I've bought it at Home Depot also. 

Honored Contributor

I've used it on my shower for years.  I get it at Lowe's.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea how the type for showers works, but I use it outside to get rid of algae.  It works great.  A real lifesaver.

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried it outside and it did not work well at all.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips @Hoovermom.

Both of you said Wet and Forget outside didn't work for you.

Did you know rain washes the algae off and it must come down, hit the area that has algae on it?  

Wet and Forget kills the algae, but needs rain to wash it off.  

If it doesn't rain, or doesn't hit the algae areas, nothing happens.

It might take several months for rain to hit your house at the right spots.  Raining straight down onto your house will not remove the algae.  Rain hitting the other side of your house where there is no algae will not work.  

I spray mine in the Fall letting the rain take care of it over the winter.  It's gone in a few months.

It's a lot better than pressure washing the house every year only to have algae starting up again in a few months.  You can clean the algae off first, then spray and it will keep algae away for a year.  I don't want all that work.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've used this outside where it got plenty of rain, didn't work for me.