Honored Contributor

we have found that the only way to get rid of mice is to have a good pest control company come monthly to spray and to set bait and traps. they guarantee their services and if we have a problem before they are scheduled to come, they will come and check everything out.

our cost is about $58 a month......well worth the price.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I use these outside. They work well.

image.png

Valued Contributor

@qualityshopper wrote:

Oh, before I forget, @giddy up wanted to know if I had tried out any of those ultrasonic devices yet. I have thought about them because several people I know have mentioned them. I'm just not sure about their effectiveness from what I've read. The articles I've come across say that they only work for a little while and then the mice get used to the noise. Sounds like you've had better luck with yours. Could I ask what brand you have?

I kind of think the same company makes all of them.  They all look the same except for the brand name printed on them.  Anyhow, my most recent purchase was

GoXteam Repellent &Mice ultrasonic pest Repeller from Amazon but  I just checked and they are unavailable at this time.  But pick anything else that looks like it if you are going to try them.

Trusted Contributor

any more news quality shopper... i think of your situation when i come in and read the forums..

Respected Contributor

Ours come in from the garage. My husband sets traps. So far it's working. Had one in the wall years ago in back of the stove it was terrible especially when I had to cook.

Trusted Contributor

any updates??