Valued Contributor

I enjoy seeing what VPH has to offer but it doesn't help to watch when she and the host suggesting to could buy 2.  Her items are mostly 40. and up and, to me, I know as far as QVC goes I could buy 10 but 1 isn't bad either.  This head shaking,to agree and hand over heart disappoint me.  Truthfulness goes a long way with me.

Honored Contributor

@matty lizI'm not even watching because I'm not buying decor even if it's on clearance -  not here and not even at the dollar store.  

As for your comment about truthfulness -  what's not truthful about what they're doing?  You lost me on that part.  Maybe because I haven't watched almost no shopping channel for the last sevweral weeks???

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, it's a bit much.  And using that nonsense statement  "now that we're all spending more time in our home" to sell stuff,  PLEASE!    And why are the hosts and vendors still standing so close together???   My hubby said shouldn't they actually be off the air for awhile?!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Valerie was showing the glass balls suspended from a trellis. She mentioned how entertaining is moving outside and how nice they will look for parties. 
   Since no parties are allowed (and I think the balls will break) I changed Channels.

Esteemed Contributor

@krypto  OMG, you made me laugh like he**!!!!!

Thanks for that Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm so tempted, but her items are so expensive now I just wait and see what shows up on "asis". You'd be surprised how quickly items from previous shows show up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching presentations

[ Edited ]

@matty liz wrote:

I enjoy seeing what VPH has to offer but it doesn't help to watch when she and the host suggesting to could buy 2.  Her items are mostly 40. and up and, to me, I know as far as QVC goes I could buy 10 but 1 isn't bad either.  This head shaking,to agree and hand over heart disappoint me.  Truthfulness goes a long way with me.

@matty liz 

Because of the Easy Pay on most items they view it as a way to make it more affordable to buy multiples....

I know some of her items are expensive, I watch her shows to get ideas, and then comparison shop at places like Hobby Lobby, Home Goods, Marshalls, Tuesday Morning for similar goods to create similar displays....Sometimes she will have something unique I dont see elsewhere thats the kind of things I buy from Valerie and I like candle rings...they are hard to find in the marketplace.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

Valerie was showing the glass balls suspended from a trellis. She mentioned how entertaining is moving outside and how nice they will look for parties. 
   Since no parties are allowed (and I think the balls will break) I changed Channels.

@1Snickers 

WOW....so this self containment is going on FOREVER???????????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt 

@Spurt wrote:

@1Snickers wrote:

@1Snickers 

WOW....so this self containment is going on FOREVER???????????

In my area we have the highest number positive in the state. We could be in for months, or limited contact. 

Honored Contributor

Never was for most of VPH clutter she sells--I HATE to dust anyway and think most of her stuff is way too frou frou for my taste----can't imagine any of it in my house-----