Valued Contributor
After removing wallpaper off the ceiling of a 50s bathroom to remodel (actually in 2 bathrooms total), NEVER again will I wallpaper!! Wallpaper in the dining room that was removed was at least just on the walls! And these were all on plaster walls. So imagine the wall damage to boot!

And let me tell you there is NO product out there that removes the paper & glue 100%!!!! It's a combination of 3-4 things/solvents.

There are certainly some cool patterns out there, but in the back of my mind now will always be how horrible it will be to remove! Maybe I'd consider framing a cool piece of wallpaper as wall decor if I found something I was obsessed with?!
Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the look of wallpaper, but if I ever did it again, I would have it professionally removed.....When we moved into our current home 31 years ago, everything was wallpapered, and it took forever to remove it!

I am sure things have changed, and its a little easier now, I would hope! It sure is pretty though and adds a little pop in a room!