Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@flickerbulb wrote:

I looked at the online Program Guide and she has two House to Home shows as @Julie928 reported.

Can't wait to see what she brings!

This is a bit off-topic but is about the title of Valerie's shows.  Late last year, when some of the holiday shows started being called House to Home-Holiday edition, instead of Heartfelt Holidays as they always were before, some of us wondered how the newly named shows might differ from the previous shows.  In those shows I only recall there being a minor change, and that was the quick before and after reveals done at the beginning and end of the show, featuring a certain space in the home.  I liked that idea, but I also felt that it went by way too fast for me to take it all in.  

Today, I checked the online Insider, and it is calling the Jan 25th shows Heartfelt Home, while QVC's online Program Guide is calling them House to Home.  That little oversight is leading me to believe that all her shows from now on may be called House to Home, and that the show names Heartfelt Home and Heartfelt Holidays may be a thing of the past.

It could be due to something as simple as wanting a trendier show title, not that there's anything wrong with the old titles.  No matter, I will watch, whatever the outcome.  LOL.  

Good observation @SHOPR

And I agree, I think they might be looking for a more trendy title as well. 

Many people here seem to think that QVC is working very hard to target a younger audience, and "Heartfelt Home" is kind of old fashioned, not something many younger people might use to describe their homes. 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@flickerbulb wrote:

I looked at the online Program Guide and she has two House to Home shows as @Julie928 reported.

Can't wait to see what she brings!

This is a bit off-topic but is about the title of Valerie's shows.  Late last year, when some of the holiday shows started being called House to Home-Holiday edition, instead of Heartfelt Holidays as they always were before, some of us wondered how the newly named shows might differ from the previous shows.  In those shows I only recall there being a minor change, and that was the quick before and after reveals done at the beginning and end of the show, featuring a certain space in the home.  I liked that idea, but I also felt that it went by way too fast for me to take it all in.  

Today, I checked the online Insider, and it is calling the Jan 25th shows Heartfelt Home, while QVC's online Program Guide is calling them House to Home.  That little oversight is leading me to believe that all her shows from now on may be called House to Home, and that the show names Heartfelt Home and Heartfelt Holidays may be a thing of the past.

It could be due to something as simple as wanting a trendier show title, not that there's anything wrong with the old titles.  No matter, I will watch, whatever the outcome.  LOL.  

Happy New Year!  You are also spot on... !

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed just now a new updated photo banner across the top of Valerie's product page.  It says House to Home, so that seems to confirm the name change going forward.  

@BornToShop, Hope you are (and everyone) having a great new year, too! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not on Facebook.  Could someone post the sneak peek if Valerie puts one up? TIA

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Here is something listed in new arrival.

H210774

Esteemed Contributor

@Nomore I just clicked on the item number you posted, it shows the item is "Sold Out", anybody happen to see it before that happened?

Valued Contributor

There is a pic in this post in the holiday forum.

Picture

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

I'm not on Facebook.  Could someone post the sneak peek if Valerie puts one up? TIA

Good morning @pattypeep

Just FYI, you don't have to be on Facebook to see public pages.

If you google something like "Valerie Parr Hill Facebook" you can directly link to her public Facebook page and see what she posts, and read what her 'visitors' post. This works for all public FB pages, like the hosts here, or other vendors here, businesses you are interested in etc.

I only offer this up so you don't have to wait for someone else to access information for you. Hope that is of some help.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is a Limited Quantity priced item from Valerie, marked down from $59 to $29:

H204960  http://www.qvc.com/3-Tier-Folding-Corner-Shelves-by-Valerie.product.H204960.html

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/60/h204960.002

Contributor