Frequent Contributor
If anyone’s interested, I just noticed that there are lots of colors back in stock. I just got a black set. 😃
New Contributor

I just ordered the pumpkin! So glad it's back!

Esteemed Contributor

@turquoise blue   Thanks, I ordered a set in black. I have the black battery  candles but these look beautiful! 
             🕯️🕯️🕯️🖤

Honored Contributor

@turquoise blue - I have Champagne, Burgundy, and Black from last year. We enjoyed them so much. This year I bought last year's version in Green, and this year's version in Greens. 

I put them all on our mantle.

The Champagne and Burgundy were for fall.

I put the Black up for Halloween.

For the holiday season I used Champagne and Burgundy again.

After January 1, I used just the Champagne. Then they got put away!

The green color will give me more combination options!   :smileyhappy.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie Starry Night

[ Edited ]

@turquoise blue THANK YOU! I've been checking for black for at least a month. I just checked this morning and it wasn't there. Just ordered the black! I love these forums!

ETA: I ordered them for my DIL. She has a bit of a steam punk vibe going on in the kitchen and would like them for that locale.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom that is very interesting about DIL steam punk decor in the kichen. If you ever get a good picture you want to share..by golly please do. Id love to see what that entails!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LizzieInSRQ  I'll try, but she probably wouldn't consent to a picture, but her floor is made up of small cream hexagonal tiles with black grout, and the table is chrome with green and black Formica. She's got stainless whisks I gave her in a copper holder. There are some industrial looking metal bowls on the table and a copper tea kettle on the stove.

I didn't know what steam punk was until a few years ago when DD told me she was looking for a gift for my DIL

Trusted Contributor
I would like to see a steampunk kitchen. I dressed as steampunk for Halloween last year.

Burgundy and black would go well as steampunk as well as for a Halloween combo.
Trusted Contributor

I would really love to see this set in multi colors of red, silver and blue for the summer holidays. A set in red, green, and gold for the Christmas  holidays would also be a welcome addition.

Trusted Contributor
@ManyMeows There was a red, white and blue set that sold out fast a month or two ago. The pattern was fireworks. I don't recall the item #.

I like your idea of offering different multi sets. I would like them offered with a silver lining as well.