Regular Contributor

I know it has been said a million times before but I just want to say that  V.P.H. this afternoon with R.D. has given me a headache, had to turn it off. Every single time she tries to speak, he begins talking very loudly over top of her, she has been unable to complete a thought and it shows. She is usually so calm and speaks softly but today, halfway through the show, she is wringing her hands and searching for words before the can interrupt. I know she likes R.D. and she jokes with him, but we could really see her struggling today with him as Host. Then, they break in with that soft, relaxing  guitar music and the juxtaposition of the frantic pace of the show REALLY stands out. Then she seems to regain her composure and it just starts all over again. I hope when she has her next show, they put her with a Host that represents her and her products. And as a side note, even Harry told R.D. he was jumping all over the place and said, "I don't know where you are going with this show, but one of us has been drinking and it's not me"! I realize that the big fish at Q don't read these forums, but just wanted to vent. So much for a talking V.P.H. show. Hopefully the next one will be a bit calmer.

Honored Contributor

@KG60. I totally agree.  His forced enthusiasm and lack of consideration are exhausting for us, imagine what it must be like for Valerie.   Send him back to the snow blowers and treadmills.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Rick is actually one host I really enjoy watching.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I agree... and snowblowers/tools/ladders and such would be represented well by RD, right?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying the show and have no complaints...

Honored Contributor

I saw Harry and Rick, Harry looked a bit off his game

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I saw Harry and Rick, Harry looked a bit off his game

@jackthebear   Probably not getting enough spa treatments

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@KG60 wrote:

I know it has been said a million times before but I just want to say that  V.P.H. this afternoon with R.D. has given me a headache, had to turn it off. Every single time she tries to speak, he begins talking very loudly over top of her, she has been unable to complete a thought and it shows. She is usually so calm and speaks softly but today, halfway through the show, she is wringing her hands and searching for words before the can interrupt. I know she likes R.D. and she jokes with him, but we could really see her struggling today with him as Host. Then, they break in with that soft, relaxing  guitar music and the juxtaposition of the frantic pace of the show REALLY stands out. Then she seems to regain her composure and it just starts all over again. I hope when she has her next show, they put her with a Host that represents her and her products. And as a side note, even Harry told R.D. he was jumping all over the place and said, "I don't know where you are going with this show, but one of us has been drinking and it's not me"! I realize that the big fish at Q don't read these forums, but just wanted to vent. So much for a talking V.P.H. show. Hopefully the next one will be a bit calmer.

To Be Spoken For   Mama Mia Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I saw him over the weekend with Tara from Temptations ... WOW .. the

same thing ... he's a very rude person .....It's because he thinks what

he has to say is more important .......

Regular Contributor

Never did care for him.  Whenever he's on I change the channel.   He's always so frantic.

When he was young, he reminded me of the kind of guy who would only acknowledge  and speak with the pretty girls.

However, when he would occasionaly host with Joan Rivers, she would pick him apart and he just sat there defenseless.  Oh, Joan we miss you.