Honored Contributor
I think this update was done well and kept with the craftsman style.  Another big plus....it has something I love and mentioned in another post........  window sills!

Inspiration for a craftsman beige floor kitchen remodel in Boston with an undermount sink, green cabinets, beige backsplash, stainless steel appliances, a peninsula and black countertops

Respected Contributor

Re: Updated Craftsman Kitchen

Pretty kitchen. But windowsills in the kitchen? Just another surface to clean,

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Love the windowsills in this pretty kitchen!  My mother always had plants on her kitchen sills, brings back great memories for me.

Valued Contributor

I don't typically like brown or natural wood cabinets, but these are gorgeous! I like the windowsills and the cute little real/fake plants.

Countertop I really dislike & backsplash would need to be changed too. And...the lighting fixtures are just all wrong.
Honored Contributor

That is a pretty kitchen, and such a nice change from the all white that is so popular now. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Too plain, needs some zip and color.  Boring. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Too plain, needs some zip and color.  Boring. 

Agree!

Honored Contributor

@jubilant Very pretty, I also love window sills but hate dark counters, would change those.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Craftsman is not a style I tend to enjoy but aside from the lights, dark counter tops and missing window dressing, this is a lovely kitchen. And I agree, @jubilant, I really like window sills deep enough to be useful. I'd also like to see the sink located somewhere other than in the counter where it's positioned, preferring it not be quite as visible from the adjoining space.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  I like how nice and bright the kitchen is, and I also like those window sills.  While I cannot see all of the stove, I can imagine that it would one that I would like to have.  Not really liking the light fixtures, but I could live with everything else. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!