Respected Contributor

Re: “Unique” Chandeliers

i like the first two, to look at. but no, they wouldn't go in my house. the barrel one is hideous. 

Esteemed Contributor

Although none would look right in my home, I appreciate the unique looks.  The second one seems Chihuly inspired and the first one does look sci-fi.  At first, I thought it looked like wedding bands. 😂

This thread reminds me of an article I read a few years ago about the home of BCBG owner Max Azria.  His entry waterfall chandalier left quite an impression.  I can only imagine what it would look like in person, but can't imagine what it would cost.

waterfall chandalier.jpg

Trusted Contributor

After going to the Chiully Museam and a couple galleries. I would have anything of his in my home.

Esteemed Contributor

All of them are a big NO for me but I could take the wood beam with Antlers in a barn or cabin. 

Honored Contributor

Just goes to show that being unique is not always a good thing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The chandelier, without the barrel, is exactly like the ones I have in my bathrooms. Its so very gorgeous!! Chandeliers have definitely grown on me.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just not my style.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”