Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, I love your casual, throwaway humor, @Nonametoday ,  i.e. you don't invite your pastor into your bedroom (where he might be taken aback by "September Morn").   I had to look up "September Morn" -- was not familiar with the art world controversy!

You're another one with a family full of artistic loved ones-- fabulous.   I think your hallway/ galleries are such a great use of display space, and turn a potentially boring passage way into something of beauty...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Ha, ha, I love your casual, throwaway humor, @Nonametoday ,  i.e. you don't invite your pastor into your bedroom (where he might be taken aback by "September Morn").   I had to look up "September Morn" -- was not familiar with the art world controversy!

You're another one with a family full of artistic loved ones-- fabulous.   I think your hallway/ galleries are such a great use of display space, and turn a potentially boring passage way into something of beauty...

@Oznell 

I love those controversial things of beauty.  I love Banksy.  I don't know who Banksy is, if it is a person, a group of persons or exactly what but I have fallen for a couple pieces of art.  Reproductions of course.  I hear that Brad Pitt has a $2 million original of the one I have.

Honored Contributor

I am so over the grouping of pictrures.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday,  the only reason I've heard of Banksy is that "Banks" is my son's nickname, used by everyone, so we were intrigued by "Banksy"!