Honored Contributor

Re: Transitional Great Room..

I love this room...I would add greenery.

Esteemed Contributor

Too stiff for me. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like this room. I'm not liking the grey framing on the  windows with the light wood colored ceiling. I like the sofa, but I don't like the rest of the furniture. I'd definitely change out things and add some greenery. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb   I totally agree about coverings for the windows.  I would not feel comfortable at night walking around with the lights on with no covering on the window and I don't care if you are in the middle of nowhere.  Weirdos  get around.

P.S.  I almost missed this.  There are white drapes that are on the side.  Take a look again.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@stevieb   I totally agree about coverings for the windows.  I would not feel comfortable at night walking around with the lights on with no covering on the window and I don't care if you are in the middle of nowhere.  Weirdos  get around.

P.S.  I almost missed this.  There are white drapes that are on the side.  Take a look again.

@Katcat1  Not only is there the privacy feature, but I just think all those windows look so stark without something to soften them. I did finally see the drapes, but even so, I think the windows need a little something else. I guess this is the look they wanted, but rather than drapes pushed to the side, I'd have opted for a different look.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...