Respected Contributor

Re: Transitional Decorating

[ Edited ]

Oh I love the half moon things on top of the bookcases.   I'd love to have those over our bed.  

Respected Contributor

@jubilant   Love both of them, thank you for the suggestions. 

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I love decorating for fall and enjoy it for 3 months. Will need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby and Home Goods soon. I find the autumnal colors very comforting. Add in some good books, a fire in the fireplace, a good pumpkin latte or hot chocolate, a warm throw, a fragrant candle and I don't want to leave the house. 

@RetRN @Please you are killing me......I am right there with you. Better get to Home Goods soon, stock is walking out the door. Hobby Lobby seems to have a lot of backup stock to replenish with, no worries there. 

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Fall decorating is my favorite seasonal theme.  I usually wait until September 1 which technically is still summer.

@faeriemoon @Fall is my favorite also. I usually hold off until Labor Day weekend but for some reason I can't this year. I probably went in the stores too soon and was motivated.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I have a pot of faux sunflowers year round in my home.  They are just so pretty and bright!  I also have a cotton wreath that is up inside, I never put either of those things away.  I will keep my patriotic decor (I only have a small amount) up until Labor day weekend then I transition over to fall and I have to say, I'm looking forward to it.

@LindaSal  Me too, tired of looking at the patriotic.