Trusted Contributor

Re: These Used to be on All the Time- What Happened?

I have a Haan steamer.  Bought it at Sam's Club and got a free handheld steamer.  I'd be lost without it as I use it for my laminated floors. 

Trusted Contributor

I still have and use one of the original Haan steamers.

I recently bought  one from HSN that does the floor and converts to be a handheld unit. I like and use that one too.

It has lights and vibrates to loosen the dirt.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Haan.  When I decide to drag it out, I like the results.

I bought the handheld attachment (thought it was a must-have!) and have yet to use it after 5 years.

Good idea!  My oven door needs to be cleaned and the kitchen counters would probably benefit.  I'm stocked up on pads (another must-have!).

I don't regret the purchase.  Along with the vacs (I have a few) and the carpet cleaner and the Campanelli dusters. I'm ready for many home cleaning situations.  Never was a Girl Scout but have been accused.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I still use the original Shark Pocket Mop. I've owned it since it first came out. Had to buy different pads because the original ones made it so hard to push. Once I changed out the pads, it was a lot easier and now I love it. About every 4 months, I put vinegar in the tank to keep it cleaned out from mineral build-up.

download.jpg

Trusted Contributor

QVC still carries Hana steamers and they come with a handheld version. 

I still have my original and it works very well. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think they clean that well.  Sure, they disinfect with the steam, but they can leave "lines" of accumulated dirt that you have to go back and clean up.  Also, a regular mop is better for corners or areas you really need to scrub.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention, these things are all over the place now.  They're at costco for $79.  The Q most likely can't make any money on them these days.

Honored Contributor

I have a Haan that I ordered from their website. It was cheaper than the Q and with free s/h.  I LOVE it. I use it almost every day for something around the house.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono i DO not own a HAAn but I do have a stearmer and I use mine strictly on my floors.