Honored Contributor

The Company Store

[ Edited ]

Sells bedding pillows, sheets also bath but down pillows I believe, are their speciality.  Right now they have a Semi Annual Sale and an additional (up to 30% off) on sheets with code.  I purchased a down pillow with a Lifetime Guarantee.  I also purchased a pad/topper that is so comfortable I don't want to get out of bed.  Check it out if you are in the market for bedding. HeartCat Happy P.S. They stand behind their products and offer free returns.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered many beautiful things from this company. I too have the mattress pad from them and the pillows. The sheets are great quality and I have towels also. This sale only happens once a year I think for them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Company Store

[ Edited ]

@godi    I am thinking one more sale before Christmas since this is Semi Annual Sale.   This is my first time ordering but extremely pleased.  My mattress pad was under $100 and you know how expensive pads/toppers can be.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

thank you for info katcat1.i never knew this store existed. Really appreciate it

Honored Contributor

This is the only place I'll buy sheets from. My favorite!

Trusted Contributor

There used to be an outlet store here, so I have bought from the Company Store for more than 34 years. I started with a crib quilt and jackets for my daughter and down comforters. I bought sheets again last year during this sale. You really can't beat the quality and the sale makes the items much more affordable. 

Honored Contributor

@debcakes   Yes, they have an Outlet in LaCrosse, WI.  I live in IL so we are neighboring states.  I bet LaCrosse is a nice size town.  The prices are a little high but with the sale and extra discounts it turns out okay and you are receiving quality materials.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    You are welcome.  I hope you can get some bargains as they give additional savings when you use the code.  Happy shopping.

kindness is strength