Respected Contributor

The Buffet Gets Some Fall Touches

I love to layer elements in a vignette.....for example, the picture in front of the mirror. It just makes me smile. Have I said that I love Fall......okay, I know; about a million times. Smiley Very Happy

QVC -8-RT.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Buffet Gets Some Fall Touches

Very pretty!  I love seeing your various decorations; I'm very fond of your style!

Respected Contributor

I have a black framed antique mirror in my fireplace.  I think I heard Valerie talk about that years ago - so when I put any decor in my fireplace, it is reflected in the mirror.  I have some of her turquoise colored lighted orbs that I have put in front of the mirror. 

Honored Contributor

Nice job,

Image result for small thumbs up smiley face pic

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee, great job, looks very, very nice. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee

Very pretty! I admire the "soft" app you apply to your photos. Are you using a specific one to photograph your pictures?

I dragged out a box of Fall decor from my shed. I will probably start decorating in full force this weekend. The first step is pulling out all of the boxes!

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@flickerbulb I always put a gentle frosting at the edges of my pictures on PicMonkey. I love the softness it gives.

Respected Contributor

Just beautiful.  I'm trying to be strong and not pull all my fall items out to decorate until the end of August since they'll be up for a couple of months and it's going to be well over 100 degrees outside this week.  And then it's full steam ahead with the Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving and then Christmas items.   First to go up with be the fall garland at the top of the kitchen cabinets, and then all the pumpkin plates and more.  

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone can post a picture of some of their fall decorations!  I love to look at how other posters decorate, it inspires me to switch up how I decorate.  

Once done, I'll try to get some pictures posted, hoping others will do the same.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Another beautiful vignette...keep them coming. I get ideas from your well done decorating and love seeing it. You are truly talented and your love of decorating and photography shows in your photos.