Honored Contributor

Sink-In-Comfort

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Comfort is king....looks like a night of binge watching tv and too tired to tidy up! 

Honored Contributor

Looks very comfortable. I like the way the table swings out for more space. 

Honored Contributor

I really like the coffee table too. Nice comfy room

Valued Contributor
I like the coffee table which looks like 2 nesting pieces, but not a fan of huge sectional sofas like this. Just not my style.
Respected Contributor

Re: Talk about Comfort

[ Edited ]

It looks good, but I am not comfortable on a sectional or a couch. I need my lazy boy or my club chair with ottoman. I am 5'4" (minus some for old person shrinkage). Is this my back issues or a short person issue? Whatever, I am more comfortable in a straight dining chair than on a sofa.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 thanks for posting this from PB!

Question, tho? If you have the warm, fuzzy, cozy sweater like cable throws  or the faux Mongolian fur rugs, etc., do you put them away for spring/summer?

This look is so great and I'm trying to dupe it on a budget.

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

It looks good, but I am not comfortable on a sectional or a couch. I need my lazy boy or my club chair with ottoman. I am 5'4" (minus some for old person shrinkage). Is this my back issues or a short person issue? Whatever, I am more comfortable in a straight dining chair than on a sofa.

@On It 

Likely, it is as much a height issue.

At 5' 6", I always sat with my right leg under me.  When I started having the issue with my sciatic nerve following my position as a Dillards stylist after I retired, my chiropractor found that I had almost moved my spine from the way I sat. 

I had to keep myself from sitting on my leg, he had me get a foot stool and put two pillows behind my back sitting on the couch.

With your height the pillows and foot stool would be beneficial.

Honored Contributor

Re: Talk about Comfort

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy   I noticed that PB is showing faux Mongolian fur pillows mixed with other fabric pillows. I love the look.  My sofa is a light color khaki and I have two dark green pillows; one is suede and the other a curly teddy fabric.  One pillow is hunter green and the other a deep olive and the two together look luxurious.  Now I am waiting for the 14x20 faux Monogolian off white fur cover (I have the insert).  These 3 pillows will be staying on the sofa year round.  It may change a little for Christmas pillows.  So I say pillows are year round except Christmas and Easter pillows -- any pillow that is definitely a holiday theme.  It's too much work to buy pillow covers for every season.  What do you think?  The cable throw stays and so would a furry throw.  It's anything goes now.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Notice how the pillow is pressed down in the middle for a comfy look.  I pick up on all these decorating tips and how they position a throw,

kindness is strength