Honored Contributor

Any thoughts on the TSV for today?  I think the blush color is pretty. I might order. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of getting the blush.  I like that it has extra cases.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I've been looking for sheets for months.  I don't want a set because I would like to get a king top sheet and queen fitted sheet, but non-sets are hard to find and then in a color or pattern I like.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I am partial to 100% cotton sheets.  The TSV sheets are a cotton blend.  I recently ordered some from the Catherine Zeta Jones collections, a set for our bed and a set for the guest room.  

Honored Contributor

I like the poly/cotton blend.  They're very soft and there is minimal wrinkling.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like all of the colors and I could use some new sheets.

I like 100% cotton that are not thin and see through with no chemicals sprayed on to or woven into the fabrics to prevent wrinkling.

My quest continues.....

Honored Contributor

1200 thread count sheets that are that inexpensive seem to me like they would be very stiff and heavy.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

1200 thread count sheets that are that inexpensive seem to me like they would be very stiff and heavy.

Ya think? I love stiff and heavy (like percale used to be), but it's impossible to find. I won't purchase these yet, but if reviews come in saying they are stiff and heavy, I'm in!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered 2 sets - it's the first time I have seen a split king set at this price.  I have been getting by with twin XL fitted and king top sheets so all my linens are white even if the fabric content doesn't match.  I hope the wide elastic makes it easier to make the bed as I do find it difficult to get the twin sheets on.  I also love the 4 pillow cases - I won't buy anything without 4 matching cases.  Thank you QVC!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack-----the tsv sheets are 52% cotton and the rest is the poly. I have 2 sets off 1000 tc sheets that have are 60% cotton and the rest is the micro fiber or poly or whatever---and they are heavenly!! they get softer with each wash. Got one set from Evine and one from wayfair---