Esteemed Contributor

Re: TRADITIONAL CONDO IN PALMOLIVE BUILDING, CHICAGO

@Oznell  Thanks for a great post and I did like the video.  I am no expert or authority at all, more I like this etc.  While I appreciate the effort that went into the reno and wanted to love it something is off for me.  Some areas are OK but overall I can't love it.  I enjoy your posts and the responses as I feel like I gaining knowledge and learning about decorators.  Keep them coming please.

Honored Contributor

Good, I feel the same way, @mspatmac.  The discussions help me define better for myself what I like and don't like.  Sometimes somebody makes such a good case for or against something, it changes my mind, almost against my will!

Honored Contributor

Enjoyed the video, it was short and there was no verbiage and I appreciated the spaces more after having seen it. I like the stting rooms a good bit better than I thought, Love the kitchen/dining room but still don't care for the bedroom or bath. Still, a very nice place, stylishly done.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer the before in most of these rooms (with some tweaking, of course).  The after kitchen/dining room is almost unforgiveable, IMHO.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like the kitchen & breakfast redo minus the wallpaper. That wallpaper would have to go.