Honored Contributor
Not a fan of the mirror or light but I love the tile.
Honored Contributor

Bathroom in a country home.  I like it.  A few changes though.  I'd use a different larger mirror and lower it closer to the sink.  Not sure what I'd hang on the wall, but definitely not those pictures with black frames.  The light is too 1930's - 40's Hollywoodish for me.  Would change that too.  

Honored Contributor

Wouldn’t be my first choice, but I could live with the tile and cabinet and redo the rest. The sink, fixture, mirror, light, flowers, and pictures have to go. 

Trusted Contributor

I like it. Not enough to do it in my own bathroom, but I like it.

Respected Contributor

IMO it might be better to have fewer white stripes in this small room. The style from this pic seems to be nautical (the navy & white stripes) and nostalgic. The light fixture is vintage style, and the framed photos have vintage-dressed women. One picture (the woman in the bonnet) somewhat reminds me of Dorothea Lange's photo of Florence Owens Thompson from the Great Depression, but these photos (from what I can see) look like they're well before the 1930's. I'm searching for new drawer pulls for my home, so I'd probably replace the plain white cabinet knobs on this vanity. Interesting room.

Trusted Contributor

Would need to get use to the striped tile & it's different.  I'd rather see the complete bathroom to decide.  

I'm never a fan of above counter sinks so that's a no for me.

Honored Contributor

The tile and flowers are the only things I like in this bathroom.

Honored Contributor

My reaction was the same as most here:  the mirror, the odd light, the pictures and that "vase" of flowers would have to go.  The vase looks like a bucket you'd find at a flower stall.

I could probably live with the tiles but I can see that there are places where they don't line up properly; especially in the bottom corner behind the vase of flowers.  If you're going to have that strong a design, it needs to line up perfectly.  Otherwise, choose something else.  

A pass for me.

Respected Contributor

Needs a better light. I like the tile, it's crispy and clean looking. Oh, lose the pictures too.

Honored Contributor

Awful,  industrial looking.