Honored Contributor

Frankly, the stuff looks rather uninspired.  Attractive with a nice color palette, but even Costco has similar things, with similar quality, at much better prices.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  That just doesn't make sense, the more material needed to make a sheet the more it should cost. Any kind of  fabric today and especially cotton is expensive. It takes longer to sew the trim and hem  on the  Cal/King sheet than it does the twin size, more space to store it and costs more to ship it. 

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  That just doesn't make sense, the more material needed to make a sheet the more it should cost. Any kind of  fabric today and especially cotton is expensive. It takes longer to sew the trim and hem  on the  Cal/King sheet than it does the twin size, more space to store it and costs more to ship it. 

@blackhole99  Those “extras”are negligible because clothes are not made and sold one at a time, they are made in the thousands.  If you or me made 5 sets of sheets, yes, the extra fabric would impact our costs greatly.  It’s not the same at all in the retail manufacturing industry.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful ShopperI get what you are saying about big business and their costs, but the bottom line is, the customer perceives that they are getting a screwing and that's what matters. They did not sell me any sheets and never will if the prices are not adjusted by size. I never trusted much of what my college professors spewed out, most of it was b-ll s--t and I let them know it. Of course, I never took any business courses in college so I guess I'll take your word for it.

Honored Contributor

Missed the show but looked on line at the items and I have to say it looks like a boring spring line to me.

Pastels and some modern geometrics are of no interest to me. 

It's almost fall. This line looks like it should have been marketed to Florida and Southern California in the spring of 1982. Looks like they belong on the set of Miami Vice or maybe The Golden Girls.

Respected Contributor

As much as I want to see more home shows and choices in linens, this show was a letdown. Perhaps it was the spring/summer look to it all when we are heading into fall. 

Super Contributor

Love the simplicity that can work with so many things 🎀

Honored Contributor

I like House Hunters International just because I love the locations and different house styles.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I know I am waaay late to this conversation, but I LOVE the quality of her stuff. I’m gobbling up as much as I can because apparently they’re discontuing this line. Just like they did with the Logo bedding line. Both of these brands had wonderful quality, excellent fabrics/materials, and queen sized sheets and coverlets that FIT generously. Stacy’s sheets were the first brand that I’ve seen on QVC that had the elastic seams down the corners of the fitted sheet, as well as all along the bottom of that sheet...and I noticed that the latest Northern Night TSV finally had that feature, too.

I know not everyone will agree, but I love 100% cotton on my bedding. I care more for natural fabrics than I worry about wrinkles, so chemically treated fabrics to prevent wrinkles, and poly blends or micro fibers just aren’t what I want or need. So to lose this quality of bedding, is disappointing for me.

So for those who tried and loved this brand, thanks for starting this thread. Sorry I missed it when it originated. 😄

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren