Trusted Contributor

LR has beautiful spring items that are gorgeous and just plain out of this world. She brings us just beautiful accents from all the different seasons. U can mix and match with valerie par hills stuff. It's a reason for the season with LR
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spring into spring with LR

By all means, feel free to waste your money on all the over priced junk she is selling.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

And if anyone wants to visit that website they will feel free to do so.   I often wonder if OP gets paid for the constant advertising.

Respected Contributor

Everytime I see the original poster’s name, I shake my head and feel sorry for the pathetic call for attention.  

It’s attention of any kind because most of the replies are definitely negative.

She obviously ignores suggestions that could help her.

Her choice, but are negative comments the payoffs she is seeking ?

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her stuff is over priced junk.  More and better can be found at many other places.  She still has huge customer service issues and yesterday she upset more of her regular buyers.  They just posted that they are done with her and they way she conducts "business".

Super Contributor

Jonnysbro what happened?  Did Lisa find lots of unforgotten treasurers (junk) when she and Mr. Jewel Source did inventory?  Most items she's offered so far are old items probably going back a year or maybe 2.   The feed sack bags she's offering are so dated and if she knew what is currenlty on trend, she would know they aren't in trend.    You remind me of her fans who act as her customer service reps.  They are constantly answering questions that should be answered either by LR or her employees.  They are constantly reminding her what she's failed to post or of some other issue she and her staff should be aware of.   Truthful question Jonnysbro, do you really think her business is successful?  Do you have to answer customer questions for any other website or business?  Do you have to remind them it's time to load the items available today?  As far as wreaths, lamps, urns, garden ornaments, please try Hobby Lobby or some other home decor business.  You, my friend, have no idea what you are missing 

Honored Contributor

Once again, the OP starts a post that he/she KNOWS will show his idol in a very negative light.  Not doing her any favors, for sure, with any of these posts.  Sad.

Respected Contributor

OMG OMG OMG -- JB you peaked my interest --  so I had to go check out LR's stuff.  I saw the lavender wreath and immediately thought "I've seen that somewhere".  Hmmmmmmmm -- so I did a little backtracking and Hobby Lobby has the same if not nicer one for $20 less!!  On HL's you can't see the twiggy wreath through all the greenery.  HL's is just fabulous, absolutely fabulous, and I definitely want to spring into Spring with that one! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good thing somebody came to the rescue of those who missed out on that canvas bag she was selling...and are ticked off about it as it sold out in a nano second. Got snatched right out of their cart before they could finish their payment info. She must have had a very very small number. Anyhow some good samaritan showed them a photo of the same bag on another site for $17 less. Bet that's not going over too big with her.

Trusted Contributor

I bought her snowball  24" picks. I was at the dollars store today and they had 24" Forsynthia picks, through them in my Waterford vase. Done and done. Stunning.