Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   Wish we could just set our clocks ahead in March and leave it there!!  Don't see any sense in it at all.

Honored Contributor

My Easter decorations are pulled out but I won't decorate until after St. Patrick's Day - probably next Friday.

Honored Contributor

I don't decorate for Spring any longer.  I do keep greenery out year around and may bring a few Spring flowers in that my neighbor offers us every year. 

Valued Contributor

I did not decorate for Spring/Easter last year, since I felt as you do. But this year, i got some more chocolate bunnies with the scroll icing (so cute) and  and that made me get in gear. Brought out a lot of greenery and added more luminara candles and then a few bunnies (well lots) and that has perked up the house. We are having so many gray, rainy days, so all the greenery and candle liight has helped with that. It is spring in the house anyway.

Honored Contributor

I'll make a few arrangement changes and arrange a vase of fresh flowers when I get some "umph"!

See the source image

Respected Contributor

Spring decor is my favorite and will stay in place until September or so.

My home is decorated in very soft colors with lots of whites and neutrals so Spring decor is perfect for me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Spring Decor

[ Edited ]

I agree.  There is a bill in the NM legislature to do just that. It passed the Senate but probably won't be brought up by the house. 😡😡

As for decor, I gave what little spring stuff I had away when we moved.  I do well to put out a few pumpkins for fall and get  the tree decorated and a few things out for Xmas.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt   Wish we could just set our clocks ahead in March and leave it there!!  Don't see any sense in it at all.

And I'd be in favor of leaving them alone altogether... No more 'fake' time... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

And I'd be in favor of leaving them alone altogether... No more 'fake' time... Woman Wink

@stevieb @Patriot3 

Im all for sticking to Standard Time!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”