Esteemed Contributor

I so want to get my house decorated for s/s, but can't seem to find the energy and I guess I'm waiting for that official spring date.  Ho hum.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3  Right there with you. Absolutely no motivation at this point to tackle it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Was in a slump , but after a trip to a Michaels store to buy ribbon to make bows for a wreath , I found some Easter decorations . Been  digging out spring wreaths and home interior decorations which has me on my way. Am potting some tomato seeds today .

Honored Contributor

I decided to decorate for Easter as I have quite a few items .  I went back and forth as to should I or not bother and ended up decorating. 

I am happy I did because the house looks lovely and in the long run it didn't take much effort to make it nice.  The end result perked me up and made me feel good, in that way it was worth it.

Respected Contributor

I'm too melancholy for spring, which is very atypical for me, since it usually has me energized. Sign of the times, I guess. I'll take one for the team and hang a spring wreath. Just because...

Respected Contributor

I flet the same way. Couldn't get motivated and just wasn't in the mood. So like I do when I Spring clean and decorate for Christmas, I put some 1970's music on and away I go.

Esteemed Contributor

i only decorate during Fall season....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i only decorate during Fall season....

I'm sort of there with you @nana59  I do a little something special for fall and for Christmas, but not for other holidays. When I say I want to spruce up for spring, what I actually mean is to do some cleaing, rearranging and shuffling in different accessories like pillows, throws and such... Not planning on doing anything special for the spring or summer holidays...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I just did this a couple weeks ago.  I did some housecleaning, put all the snowmen away,  put up my spring wreath outside and swapped out a couple of Luminara's.    I generally just decorate for the season, not each holiday.   I'll tell you though, I was so happy when it was all done.   Yay springSmiley Happy

@JYWilliams  You cracked me up with the 70's music thing, I do the same !!

Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Decor

[ Edited ]

Since January have been going with just some traditional non-seasonal decor pieces....but that got old and boring so I put out some spring decor items instead and it has picked up my spirits and made the upcoming Daylight Savings Time change a bit more tolerable....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”