Esteemed Contributor

I hadn't had much luck finding some spring candle rings that I liked, but finally did and ordered them and they absolutely would not fit over my luminaras even though the measurements given indicated they should. So, I ordered new grape vine rings (6"), tore the other ones apart and then reassembled them.  I really liked the berries and flowers so wanted to use them. I assembled three for me and a larger one for a frend's birthday.

0208171404.jpg

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Very pretty @two peas.   I'm also into taking brand-new things and adapting them to fit my needs.   Lots of fun. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Looks good.  I haven't found a candle ring that fits and I like.  I considered blending two, but haven't gotten around to it.

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty @pattypeep.  Where did you find them?  I have been looking for candle rings.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal  On line. Factory Direct Craft. (FDC)

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

@pattypeep Thank you. I will look there.

Respected Contributor

I am in the hunt for coastal candle rings & I am loving these!

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop    Boscov's

Ohio Wholesale Seashell Candle Ring

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop  Wayfair

Worth Imports Mixed Shell Candle Ring

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop  I don't know where you live, but if you like to beach comb, I can sure envision a small piece of driftwood as a candle holder.  With some small tools, you could easily carve out a little space if the piece doesn't have a natural spot.