Respected Contributor

Speaking Of Bath & Body Works...

I have every house Slatkin/BBW made and I swore last year, no more.  Even Marsha2003 had me convinced and I almost resisted, but of course I caved.  Now here once again is their latest; loving it because it is going "up" lending it to a small footprint.  Meaning, I am now talking myself into just one more...
Respected Contributor

Re: Speaking Of Bath & Body Works...

@BornToShop Have you seen this in person because the reviews say it is made of metal.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you might not like it as well as your ceramic pieces...or you might like it better as I guess it would be sturdier.

Contributor

That's lovely! 

Super Contributor

I have their 2010 Haunted House Luminary which I think inspired this edition. Though it is metal and I;m kind of trying to hold back, people are posting real pic of it on BBW facebook page and it is looking really good. I keep going back and forth on it lol...looks so cool to me but I wish it was ceramic...but come a good deal, i may just buy it. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@BornToShop Have you seen this in person because the reviews say it is made of metal.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you might not like it as well as your ceramic pieces...or you might like it better as I guess it would be sturdier.

I looked at those reviews & you are right, some of them who have prior houses are disappointed.  I'll see if my local BBW has one so I can see it in person.  I love the more vertical look but I also agree that it might not look as good with the ceramic ones I have.  Keep talking to me Marsha! 

Respected Contributor

@Christmasnut wrote:

I have their 2010 Haunted House Luminary which I think inspired this edition. Though it is metal and I;m kind of trying to hold back, people are posting real pic of it on BBW facebook page and it is looking really good. I keep going back and forth on it lol...looks so cool to me but I wish it was ceramic...but come a good deal, i may just buy it. Smiley Happy 

Let me know if you succumb to temptation.  The metal look could be the reason TO buy since it is so different from the others.