Honored Contributor

Halloween decor - catalog shopping

[ Edited ]

I recently received Victorian Trading Company and also Halloween Haven by Grandin Road catalogs.  Each is filled with more Halloween decor, from small to large, from cute to scary, than I've seen in a long time.

The one from Grandin Road even offers a(n inflatable) horse and carriage filled with a HUGE pumpkin.  (I know, lots of all this is available elsewhere.  But somehow nothing beats looking through a paper catalog.)

Any other equally useful catalogs out there?  

Inflatable Fire and Ice Pumpkin Carriage

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Halloween decor - catalog shopping

I think Grandin Road has the best catalog, and they really shine on Halloween! I'm not really into Halloween decor (I'm more of a "harvest/fall" girl), but I love to look at that catalog. They have great harvest decor, too, but it's all so pricey!

I've been drooling over their "Give Thanks" pumpkins...found a similar set right here at the Q, by Valerie Parr Hill, for 1/2 the price. Got them last week and they are really pretty!

Valued Contributor

I don't know the usefulness of this catalog, KP Creek Gifts. This is the first one I ever got and never heard of it.

But,...this one item made us all crack up during supper one night! I can't get this to post from DH's tablet so here is the link.

http://www.kpcreek.com/images/product/large/GG38.jpg 

the page link:

http://www.kpcreek.com/p-5237-stuffed-fat-pumpkin-stack-w-crow.aspx

It took us a long time to figure out if thing on top was a pumpkin, dropping by an elephant, or the crow they insist it is in the description.

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

I think Grandin Road has the best catalog, and they really shine on Halloween! I'm not really into Halloween decor (I'm more of a "harvest/fall" girl), but I love to look at that catalog. They have great harvest decor, too, but it's all so pricey!

I've been drooling over their "Give Thanks" pumpkins...found a similar set right here at the Q, by Valerie Parr Hill, for 1/2 the price. Got them last week and they are really pretty!

@vermint  ITA about Grandin Road having great offering for Halloween and fall too.  In fact, I can always find stuff there that  makes me think I need it.  LOL