Contributor

Can you please tell me what magazine or book these photos were in? I adore this and would love to see more if possible.

Trusted Contributor

I love it...wish I lived in this house!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Cottage...

[ Edited ]

Like others, I guess I view this as being more than a 'cottage'... Still, when you stop to think about some of the places called 'cottages' at upscale resort towns during the Gilded Age, I guess this one could qualify as an actual cottage...

Smiley Very Happy

I'm sorry @bluecrab33, I don't recall where I gathered these pictures, but can tell you this was all that were posted of this particular home. It could be that when it was actually published there were more views and should I happen across them, I'll certainly post them or let you know where more might be seen...

Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Thanks so much! I love this cottage and had my eye on some of the furnishings as well. I have so many ideas I've saved. Unfortunately I have more ideas than money, LOL

Frequent Contributor

Beautiful!  I'd feel lucky just to even visit!

Honored Contributor

Oh, yeah.  I could live here!

Honored Contributor

@bluecrab33 wrote:

Thanks so much! I love this cottage and had my eye on some of the furnishings as well. I have so many ideas I've saved. Unfortunately I have more ideas than money, LOL

@bluecrab33  I'd guess most of us are in that same boat, darn it... I'd love to be in the market to replace my living room sofa, but it's just not in the cards right now, as there are things more in need of replacing, like the kitchen flooring, among other, more practical (but less fun), things... Sigh... 

Smiley Happy

I too had wanted to see more of this lovely home. I'd really hoped to happen across the major living spaces but there were none... Maybe they'll crop up at some point...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So not my style.