Respected Contributor

A grown man rambling on about scents and "powering" up ones home with layers of scents. He sounds ridiculous.  He's obsessed the way he goes on and on about his candles. Can't stomach him. I buy mine at Big Lots at a fraction of the price. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

A grown man rambling on about scents and "powering" up ones home with layers of scents. He sounds ridiculous.  He's obsessed the way he goes on and on about his candles. Can't stomach him. I buy mine at Big Lots at a fraction of the price. 

@Reever.  I believe he is selling his candles. Isn't this or wasn't this his company? Then this is how he works and makes a living. What would you have him do, just sit there and say nothing? 

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Reever.  I believe he is selling his candles. Isn't this or wasn't this his company? Then this is how he works and makes a living. What would you have him do, just sit there and say nothing? 

@proudlyfromNJ

Apparently no other vendor does this.  Haahahahhaaha 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

No thanks, his stuff was not good   (imo )  

I'm stuck with a bunch of  difusers from his ,"Holiday Collection"  ( that had no scent..btw ) and no spring scents available to use them again.     Smiley Sad    

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Reever Every single time there is a post about Harry Slatkin, you write a response using thinly veiled insults to suggest that Harry isn’t masculine enough for you.  I don’t care how old you are or how set in your ways you might be.  Your responses are ugly, backward and offensive.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Reever Every single time there is a post about Harry Slatkin, you write a response using thinly veiled insults to suggest that Harry isn’t masculine enough for you.  I don’t care how old you are or how set in your ways you might be.  Your responses are ugly, backward and offensive.

@TenderMercies, well said!

Contributor

Harry is having a TS in Feb.   I don't have a clue what it is, but looking forward to his shows.   Love his candles and luminaries.   Just letting you all know this so maybe some of you want to wait for his Feb. shows.   Personally, I can't wait, I will be ordering tomorrow.   Smiley Happy.  

Respected Contributor

As shipping is ridiculous for Alaska, I will not be buying. His scents are lovely but I will be visiting local Bath & Bodywork/White Barn for spring scents.

Regular Contributor

Not a fan of tropical scents. Just too cloying for me. I loved his winter scents but the three wicks were very strong. Like too strong, in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Slatkin seems to have a pineapple theme going on.... wax melters, a pineapple Hurricane and a pineapple mouse candle.  Tough to watch. May have to change the channel.