Super Contributor

Slatkin AD Baked Shoppe Cookies Question

Does anyone recall what the second shipment scents will be? Scheduled for June, set of 3 glass faceted jars, glass top with HS monogram.  I think they were TSV late 2020. Other version was winter scents. Thanks, Susi.

Respected Contributor

Re: Slatkin AD Baked Shoppe Cookies Question

[ Edited ]

I don't recall the specifics,  but I thought they said SPRING scents,  so maybe a watermelon, berry, pineapple, banana?    Good question. 

I bought the original winter set and LOVE it.  I hope the second set is just as good.

EDITED TO ADD.... just took a look and all it says is SPRING BOUQUET.  I would HOPE since we got the original as Bake Shop that it wouldn't be flowers and instead be more fruit....   NOT SO SURE now!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Floral? 

I cancelled my A/D because not one of the whole 2 sets I ordered had any scent at all  !!!!        Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Hoping Floral. I am not a fan of watermelon or berry, so probably wouldn't have ordered those. I got the other two sets and they are both nice, love the jars , but don't have room for any more, so thinking of canceling. Hoping someone remembered the scents, in case they seem really good, would keep AD. So many nice candles.