Honored Contributor

May be an image of indoor

Would you do this in a bathroom if you had a slanted ceiling? 

Super Contributor

Yes. I like it. Great use of odd space.

Trusted Contributor

I think it's a good idea, but not for this particular space.  It takes up too much counter space and is mostly holding decorative items.  I also think it's too big in that small space.  The room would appear larger and more open without it.

Respected Contributor

I think it nicely serves its purpose in bathroom spaces that have slanted ceilings like under stairways, in dormers, etc.

Super Contributor

It looks like it could be a powder room.  If so, anything goes!  Powder rooms are perfect places to let creative juices flow. 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   Clever idea, but maybe don't have the shelves go all the way down to the counter so it doesn't use up valuable space.  🛀🛁🚿🚽

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Contributor

My thoughts would be to remove the shelving unit and go with all counter top, bigger sink and large mirror and add a small chandlier and hang off of the slanted wall.  For additional lighting I would add puck lights in the ceiling.  The room should be in light colors such as white, palest of grey and lighest blue possibe.  Color could be added with towels and a small bud vase.  A nice size picure on the largest wall.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is a great use of space.  It increases the counter space.  Depending on available storage space, I would probably use some baskets for extra supplies to keep things neat and tidy.   

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

I think they made good use of the space.  But, as usual, I'd have the cabinets in a lighter wood.  I'd also replace the mirror & try to have the slanted cabinet with doors if possible.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I would not have the shelves but more space on the vainity.