Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of this one. Those beams in that dark wood just don't look right, especially with the light wood of the table and chairs. Also, all of those windows and skylights are really going to heat up that room when the sun is shining. It really looks like a corporate retreat!

Honored Contributor

The space has its strengths and while I like the wall of windows, I don't partcularly care for the entire ceiling being 'open'... The decor itself doesn't do much for me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Perfect, combines the ambience of outdoor dining with the convenience of dining in,

Honored Contributor

I really like it, but I can only imagine what a headache it would be to keep the ceiling looking decent. Bird poop on that would drive me nuts.

Respected Contributor

It’s Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't want to be there when the sun is beating down, even with very expensive air conditioning trying to cool the space.  Think about heating, too.

Looks like a lovely location in the woods, though.

Very masculine and linear thinking.

While the architecture of the house is appealing; although, very impractical, the decor leaves me cold. 

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't have that room as a dining room.  I would use it as a sun room with plants and seating to relax in and read, maybe a couple of comfortable chairs and a couch for comfort.  It is too cold looking as is, needs to be warmed up  

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful.

I don't know how it would be to actually live with it, but it's pretty to look at. 

I'm sure it gets very hot with the sun streaming in.  

Respected Contributor

Love this, reminds me of a tree house. Not real practical, but beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Awesome space.

Works perfect for this home’s setting. Natural light and nature, love.

-Texas Hill Country-