Respected Contributor

I have found extremely nice sheets at Sam's Club - their Hotel Premier line is top quality and even the most expensive, split king, is under $100 per set.

Trusted Contributor

Macys has Martha Stewart sheets that fit up to 18". They are sold by the piece and are 100% cotton. I love them. Many colors to choose from.  Wait for Friday's One Day Sale. 

Honored Contributor

Some of my sheet sets from JCP are so old that I can't even remember when I bought them. They are still in such good shape. I've always bought JCP linens and towels. I think they are tops.

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I have found extremely nice sheets at Sam's Club - their Hotel Premier line is top quality and even the most expensive, split king, is under $100 per set.

I didn't think of Sam's and I've heard that too.  There is 5 minutes away so I'll go there and see what they have.  Thanks.

I'll check out LL Bean too.  And Macys on Friday.  Thanks everyone.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the poster who said that sheets are subjective. I ended up buying sheets at Kohl's during one of their December sales. I might have purchased sheets someplace else, but I needed an ivory color in the type that I was looking for.

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

@Marsha2003 yes another vote for pottery barn 100% organic cotton. Nice weight, not slippery and just cozy.  I only buy when there's a big sale as they are really expensive (at least to me). My daughter just got a new King size bed. For Xmas, I grabbed a king set with the Airstream design on it (she doesn't care what design is on a sheet) for a one day price of $32 for whole set. That same sheet set is now over 100$ so yeah, I got a deal. They have a few leftover sale Xmas design sets which aren't a bargain like that, but I may spring for my bed. I too do not care what kind of a design is on the sheet. I will sleep on mistletoe printed sheets year round.

@Wow! @bmorechick You found a real deal!

Honored Contributor

The BEST sheets I've ever owned are a set of Martha Stewart percale sheets bought at K-Mart well over 20 years ago.  These sheets are still in perfect shape and are on my bed one week a month.   Nothing I've bought in recent years measures up to this set of sheets.  

Respected Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

Charter Club deep pockets sheets  from Macys. They're really good and last along time.

I've used these for a long time.  I find that after 2 years the bottom sheet wears out around the foot area but the top sheet is perfectly fine.

I also like the sheets from Costco and they're reasonably priced.

Trusted Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

The BEST sheets I've ever owned are a set of Martha Stewart percale sheets bought at K-Mart well over 20 years ago.  These sheets are still in perfect shape and are on my bed one week a month.   Nothing I've bought in recent years measures up to this set of sheets.  

Martha's old K-Mart stuff was really good. When I got married 30 years ago, I bought a comforter and sheet set of hers from the big K. I still have the comforter-it's faded from a million washes but it is still in one piece and I can't throw it out. I still drag it out occasionally. 

Valued Contributor

I've never had a pair of sheets fall apart on me either.  What are you, banging them against a rock?   I agree though, it is very tough to find sheets that you like. I like 100% cotton percale but they always come out of the dryer a wrinkled mess which I don't like.  Also, the top sheet never seems to be wide enough to tuck in or hang properly.