Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I got my last set at Belks.  Love it!

We got Veritex, $250.00 for $80.00.  Love them as I said.  That was after I had a set from Q pill.

Right now they have a good coupon on and they're on Mr. Rebates.

Try these.  They're satin feel in the name.

http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/PRD~9200190SUPRE947339/Veratex+Supreme+Sateen+1200+Thread+...

How did you get them for $80? Did you mean $180? King size is on sale for $350 + 25% off would make them about $262 + free shipping + only 2% rebate.

Thx for sharing the info. I will keep the info on hand. I just bought a set from Cariloha so not in the market for another set yet. I love Egyptian Cotton sheets. I noticed when going to higher thread count the sheets get thicker feeling. I tend to like the lighter weight ones. I assume since these are 1200 ct they have a heavier weight to them.

@Nightowlz$80.00  We have a queen size, they were on sale plus I had a coupon.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I got my last set at Belks.  Love it!

We got Veritex, $250.00 for $80.00.  Love them as I said.  That was after I had a set from Q pill.

Right now they have a good coupon on and they're on Mr. Rebates.

Try these.  They're satin feel in the name.

http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/PRD~9200190SUPRE947339/Veratex+Supreme+Sateen+1200+Thread+...

How did you get them for $80? Did you mean $180? King size is on sale for $350 + 25% off would make them about $262 + free shipping + only 2% rebate.

Thx for sharing the info. I will keep the info on hand. I just bought a set from Cariloha so not in the market for another set yet. I love Egyptian Cotton sheets. I noticed when going to higher thread count the sheets get thicker feeling. I tend to like the lighter weight ones. I assume since these are 1200 ct they have a heavier weight to them.

@Nightowlz$80.00  We have a queen size, they were on sale plus I had a coupon.

@ECBG Well I guess you got a pretty good deal. 

My bamboo sheets from Cariloha should be here Mon. Can't wait to sleep on them.