Regular Contributor

Linda Davies/Sharon Hanry-Robie

I see Linda Davies now representrs Northern Nights . . .  what happened to Sharon Hanry-Robie?  I know she had cancer a few years ago but seemed to be, and looked, very well.  Does anyone know if she has been sick again?  Nothing against Linda -- just wondering . . . . .

Honored Contributor

Re: Linda Davies/Sharon Hanry-Robie

@CountryMusicGal

Hi, I thought there were 2 sisters who repped Northern Nights.  I would have sworn one of them was named Suzanne?  I also thought Sharon repped for Berkshire.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@CountryMusicGal

Hi, I thought there were 2 sisters who repped Northern Nights.  I would have sworn one of them was named Suzanne?  I also thought Sharon repped for Berkshire.

@Bird mama I think you are correct.

Esteemed Contributor

Hanry-Robie presents luxury bedding (usually quilts and comforters), and the fuzzy blankets we usually see during the lengthy Christmas shopping period. I'm sure she will be on during Christmas in July.  Linda is an addition to the sisters making up the Northern Nights team.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@CountryMusicGal

The sisters departed rather abruptly. I thought at the time, there was a facebook page somewhere (maybe one of the sister's pages) and it seemed like maybe at least one left on not exactly happy terms. 

I'll see later today if I can find where I got that impression from and report back. 

Either way, I was kind of surprised, as they had been with NN for a  long time. I know the vendors are usually hired spokespersons and work under contract for either the vendors or Q, but still, they had represented for quite some time.