Honored Contributor

Shark Rocket Ultralight Vacuum

[ Edited ]

This vacuum also can be used as handheld (not heavy) and the suction on this machine is outstanding.  You enjoy doing your chores when they are done right.  It picks up everything at the baseboards.  I purchased this because the handheld vacuum I had that came with my regular vacuum had horrible suction and frankly was a piece of junk.  So I compared prices and QVC has the best price even with shipping and it is on 5 easy pays.  I sure did luck out.  It's $129 and change and has a 5 year warranty.  It goes under the living room furniture, there is a tool to be used under appliances.  I am so happy that my end of summer semi annual full cleaning will be easy.  Don't hesitate if you need a vacuum / handheld vacuum.  HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Shark Rocket Ultralight Vacuum

@Katcat1

Item # please? TIA!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

V34767

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

This is the only vacuum / handheld vacuum at that price but the item no. ios V34767.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have two Shark uprights and Shark has excellent products.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 - do you have a pet and if so how does it work on pet hair?

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal,   I have one cat.  I used it yesterday for the first time and i  had a piece of paper towel on the floor that I planned on picking up.  I started this vacuum using the handheld and the suction was so powerful that it picked up the paper towel from the side.  It happened so fast and it is in the dust cup.  I have an Oreck for my regular vacuum that has great suction but the suction on this Shark is 5 x better maybe 10 x.  No kidding.  Yes, it picks up her hair which I did not know was on the carpet.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Katcat1.   Your recommendation is my reason for buying.  I like my old Oreck a lot, but we need a second one for the lower level of the house.  What color did you get?

Honored Contributor

@AuntG,  I purchased the green and it is nice looking.  It is NOT neon just a nice shade of green.  I have an Oreck upright and the handheld that came with it is horrible.  I will probably throw it out.  I believe this Shark has been suction than my Oreck upright.  You will surely be impressed.  Let me know how you like it when you receive it.  I would not recommend any product that was not outstanding in performance.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I bought one of these a few years ago. I really like it. It does a super job on area and throw rugs. My favorite thing about it is i can vacuum under the bed and other low furniture. I do use a full size vacuum but the rocket definitely has a useful place in my home.