Respected Contributor

How did I not know she has a YouTube channel!!!??!!

I love her.  Her information is professional and on pointe.

I wish HGTV would bring her back and get rid of some this same old same old.  Like Christine's new show (who cares what newly divorced Christine does?)

Anyway I digress......I am happy to see Sarah on Youtube!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl : everything you said. I hope her new show on HGTV Canada will make it's way to the U.S. soon.
Love Sarah and Tommy!

Valued Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

How did I not know she has a YouTube channel!!!??!!

I love her.  Her information is professional and on pointe.

I wish HGTV would bring her back and get rid of some this same old same old.  Like Christine's new show (who cares what newly divorced Christine does?)

Anyway I digress......I am happy to see Sarah on Youtube!!!

@Abrowneyegirl Who is Sarah Richardson and what does she do?  By the way Christine is newly married, the divorce was ages ago.  Try to keep up.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714  Sarah Richardson had a really nice decorating show on HGTV...she has a great design style.

Esteemed Contributor

I certainly wish they would bring back some programs from the past. I remember Sarah. I have to look for her. Remember Room by Room? That was a show. And Candice from Canada. HGTV has not fascinated me for years.

Esteemed Contributor

Who is Christine? don´t remember her. I´ve heard of Christina from Flip or Flop who got a divorce sometime last year. Is that the same one?

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

Who is Christine? don´t remember her. I´ve heard of Christina from Flip or Flop who got a divorce sometime last year. Is that the same one?

Yes the blond from the original Flip or Flop show.  

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I certainly wish they would bring back some programs from the past. I remember Sarah. I have to look for her. Remember Room by Room? That was a show. And Candice from Canada. HGTV has not fascinated me for years.

@Sage04   Remember Trash to Treasure? Yes, I miss the old shows.

Honored Contributor

So true-- HGTV is just a hollowed-out and repetitive shadow of what it once was.  Why did they take the nice variety out of their programming?  There used to be a show for almost everone-- if you didn't like one, there would be another one with a very different premise. 

There must be a financial reason for the change, I keep thinking.  Were all those different shows too expensive to produce?

Super Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

You're talking my language, Sage04. I loved Room by Room and I also remember a show The Painted House. What that woman could do with a gallon of paint was amazing. There also was a show Color Confidential which walked homeowners through color selection. I enjoyed the older shows because they explained the process. The shows today are just give me a megabunch of money and then you get to see the end result. Not much in between.