Honored Contributor

Very appealing in all ways, love the room!

Honored Contributor

A wee bit too much going on for my personal taste, would have to weed out a few things--  yet, they succeeded in producing an overall feeling in the room that is pleasant, friendly, cozy!

Respected Contributor

I like the rusty red sofa, cozy and comfortable. I also like that the sofa separates the two rooms very nicely. It looks like a rather small space, but not cramped.

Honored Contributor

I like this!  It all looks very cozy and inviting to me.  Very cottagey!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I don't like all the throw pillows on sofa.  The middle larger pillow may work tossed on the side.  The loveseat is nice.  The color is nice and I don't care for red but this color works.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor
Very cozy atmosphere. I like the room and decor except I’m not a fan of sofas or furniture that have the skirt around the bottom. It always looks like a slip cover to me. But over all I like most of the decor.
Honored Contributor

This room is not for me....but I am not a red or print person.

Esteemed Contributor

Pic is kind of blurry, but I like the love seat.  However, to me, the room behind it is a cluttered mess.

Esteemed Contributor

I love red furniture (although I've never owned any) so I like the loveseat but the rest of the room needs a total makeover.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love the cozy cottage look!  Love the loveseat....I would have used solid drapes instead of a print.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”